Customer Credit Card Details
If a customer wants to purchase our software license or services then they can pay using either:
1. Their PayPal account or 2. By providing us with their Credit Card Details.
This second method is done using a data entry form on our Secure Server and the web link will have the https:// prefix.
- This indicates that the data is transmitted in an encrypted format, and that our server is certified as being valid.
The information is provided directly to ourselves only and we personally enter the data manually into the https:// Mastercard Merchant Services Screen.
- We do NOT provide this credit card information to any third party e-commerce gateway, it is only provided direct to MasterCard themselves.
- The Credit Card data is never stored in a database located on our web server, the process we use simply makes this unnecessary.
- Should our Web Server ever be hacked, then the hacker can NEVER find any Credit Card data stored on our website.
Once a customer sale has been processed, we do not hold any credit card numbers in a readable clear text format.
- As we have no further use for this data, it is normally deleted.
- If an existing customer wants to make an additional purchase, the Credit Card Details will need to be provided again.
- We never give out any Credit Card Details in any form to anybody.
At the time of writing this web page, we have never had any security problems and do not anticipate that any will happen.
- If a customer wishes, we are happy to ring them and obtain the numbers
verbally as we type them directly into the MasterCard screen.
Customer Email Addresses
These email addresses are stored for the following purposes:
- Advising customers when new versions of the StrategyKpi software are available for download.
- Advising customers if any problems, issues or bugs are found with our software.
- Replying to customer's Emails.
Should any customer notify us that they do not want to receive any emails, we will remove their details from our email system.
- We will verify when we have done this and they will not receive any future emails from us.
Customer email details are never disclosed to anybody outside the StrategyKpi.com organization.
All group email messages will contain everybodys email addresses in the Blind Copy (Bcc:) screen field so that they remain hidden.
Customer Strategic Data and our Signed NDA
When we do consulting work for customers it usually involves the use of their
supplied Visionary and SWOT data.
Often this is to create a Strategy Map, and usually with
some Vision/Mission Statements and KPI/KRA's.
This is called a "Strategic Picture" and it allows then to effectively describe their strategy to employees and stakeholders.
When doing this kind of work we usually create and sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA),
- this prevents us from disclosing the supplied customer's data to anyone who is not an employee of StrategyKpi.com.
For this consulting service we invoice a customer at an amount shown in our StrategyKpi.com Price List.
Once this payment has been received by us, the customer receives full copyright for that document and/or map and/or Statements.
The customer may modify, use and re-use this material whenever, wherever, or in any manner that suits them.
- Whilst not being common practice, it is possible that other Visionary Statements, Strategy Maps & KPI/KRA's may contain similar wording.